Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

Typical Saturday. Andy has to work at a bunch of high school sporting events. I'm home with the boys all day. So, I "forced" them to walk to the library and then to the park. And, then I "forced" them to be some photos I was taking. Now, I'm "forcing" Marcus, Cale and Ewan to rest in their room for 1 hour so I can clean, fold laundry and, well, post pictures on here :-). No forcing for Liam, he was ready to take a nap this afternoon. Not too sure what the rest of the day holds.-maybe a movie, maybe some "forced" outside play time.





Fun on the tire swing


Liam likes to ride anywhere in his stroller. I think it's because he gets a snack everytime he gets put in the stroller. Right now, we're into oyster crackers. Rides are currently on hold, since I noticed today that both back tires are practically flat! Sounds like another project for Daddy...

No comments: