Saturday, May 29, 2010

a flash from the past-Memorial Day 2003 pics

I'm stalling folks. I should be rearranging furniture so the front sitting room doesn't look like a dumping ground for stuff we can't find a place for anywhere else in the house. But, I was cleaning out/lightening the load of a chest and I found a photo album from 2001-2003 (I am a photo hoarder). And, I found the following pictures. And, I thought it was fitting to post them, since they were taking over Memorial Day weeked 7 years ago (7 years ago!!) Look at how young everyone looks! I love it! So, I thought I'd share them with you. (Thank goodness for the scanner on the printer-these were pre-photo CD's)

Here's Chris and Kim. These photos were taken @ Jerry and Linda's house in Decatur. Savannah and Marie were there, too, just not in these photos.


Ah, the Shaffer boys, looking a little more youthful than they do now...

Oh, a preggo pic of me with Andy. Marcus was born in July of that year. I'm pretty sure I was already feeling huge and felt like not that many clothes fit me well anymore. I do remember that I liked that shirt that I had on-although that was the only preganancy it fit me for.
Thanks for taking that trip down memory lane with me. It's inspired me to find more old Memorial Day photos, or, maybe I'm just trying to stall some more!

No comments: