Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like summer...

Ok, these were actually from a week ago, but the weather here has been great all week. It's been sunny and hot and I acidentally let Ewan burn one morning (yikes). Several days this week, my neighbor and I have had the kids out between our houses running in whatever water feature is filled that day. We've had some great naptimes post-play (a favorite for me!). I'm just excited to get the kids outside to enjoy this weather!

We love our picnic table!


Slip-n-slide fun!









We discovered that Liam loves the slip-n-slide, and the pool, and eating sand. He has no fear of walking in the grass like the other boys did (I may have mentioned that before). I just have to remember to check to see if the cement is too hot so it doesn't burn his lovely baby-fat feet. (We only wear shoes when we go to the park.)
We're going to have fun this summer!

No comments: