Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My list for this week is just 10 things I'm thankful for/love about fall. Here goes....
1. Cool days/cool nights-I got out my down comforter last night and slept with the windows open to let in that cool air.
2. As a redhead, fall colors fit me best.
3. Apple orchard field trips.
4. Pumpkin patch field trips.
5. Crockpot recipes.
6. Football all the time-high school, college and NFL.
7. Leaves to play in.
8. Almost done having to worry about mowing the yard.
9. Sweaters, jeans, and sandals-my favorite outfit!
10. Fall leads the way to fun activities-Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!
To see more thankful lists, go over to the Xbox wife!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
It's time for the annual preschool trip to the apple orchard. For the past 2 years, Andy got to go b/c I was busy with school. This year, it was my turn. Cale has a blast. We got to ride in a wagon through the orchards and the stop to pick an apple from the tree.
Then, we went inside to see the apples being washed and to see the cider press. Cale loved his apple. He kept jumping up and down and saying "I love my red apple".
We had to get some cider, of course. As soon as we got into the car, Cale wanted to eat his apple. I tried to get him to wait, but he was so upset that I finally said "Go ahead". Then when we got back to the preschool, guess what their snack was-apples!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
Ewan turned 2 on Saturday. It was a nice birthday and there are a couple pictures farther down this post for that day. For this week's thankful list, I was inspired by another thankful list I saw on another site of someone I know (thanks for the idea!) So here are 1fun facts/things that we love about Ewan and are very thankful for!....
1. He likes to cuddle in your lap with his blanket "soft"
2. He tries to repeat the words he hears and it's stinkin cute coming out of his mouth.
3. Right now, he's really loving Vegitales-good taste!
4. He's very willing to give kisses to people he knows.
5. If you follow his bedtime routine, he's quite willing to go to bed.
6. He's a great eater-really enjoying his fruits and veggies.
7. Ewan is very willing to go places and is a good traveler.
8. Ewan loves his brothers and likes to play with them.
9. Ewan just wants to be included. "Me too" is a new phrase we're hearing quite often.
10. We're just very thankful for the addition to Ewan in our family. He's just a good baby (okay, little boy). He likes to be a helper and likes to play and it's fun watching him grow and develop.
The photo below will take you to the rest of Ewan's birthday photos. I don't know why linking is so hard for me to get sometimes. Anyway, enjoy!
To see what others are thankful for, click here
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Ewan turned 2 today. I think he had a good birthday. He really liked his new toys and the fact that Grammy Pammy, Grammy Linda and Grandpa Jerry all came to help celebrate. More pictures later, but I just wanted to share this video. We got Toy Story figurines to put on the cake, you can see that he's hold Buzz Lightyear in his hand.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Cale's class had to bring a stuffed bear. He chose the biggest one we had to bring to class.
Outside before Cale's class starts.
Ewan, waiting for his class to start, wearing his school "uniform".
Going to class (the start of his preschool experience-long sigh)
Monday, September 1, 2008
Also, I thought I'd post a recent picture of each of the boys just for fun :-)
Ewan with 2 of his favorite things- his "soft" and Mr. Orange (it's hard to tell who's happier, I know)
Marcus (with his battered blankie)
Cale (really, this was an action shot, he stood relatively still just long enough for my to get this picture-my 2nd attempt)