Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday-I love fall!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


My list for this week is just 10 things I'm thankful for/love about fall. Here goes....



1. Cool days/cool nights-I got out my down comforter last night and slept with the windows open to let in that cool air.

2. As a redhead, fall colors fit me best.

3. Apple orchard field trips.

4. Pumpkin patch field trips.

5. Crockpot recipes.

6. Football all the time-high school, college and NFL.

7. Leaves to play in.

8. Almost done having to worry about mowing the yard.

9. Sweaters, jeans, and sandals-my favorite outfit!

10. Fall leads the way to fun activities-Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!



To see more thankful lists, go over to the Xbox wife!

1 comment:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I have another red-headed friend, too! She always looks extra-fantastic during this season!

Great list - go Cowboys!