Monday, September 1, 2008

A few pics of the boys and a facelift for the blog

So....what do you think? I was looking @ other blogs today and saw how cute they were with their new backgrounds, so I went hunting too. I thought this one was kind of cute, especially for boys. Not too sure how long I'll keep it up. Now that I figured out that it was pretty easy to change backgrounds, I might have to switch them around until I find the perfect one...(and here my indicision kicks in)



Also, I thought I'd post a recent picture of each of the boys just for fun :-)


Ewan with 2 of his favorite things- his "soft" and Mr. Orange (it's hard to tell who's happier, I know)

Marcus (with his battered blankie)

Cale (really, this was an action shot, he stood relatively still just long enough for my to get this picture-my 2nd attempt)

No comments: