Monday, May 31, 2010

Random pics of recent happenings

In no particular order...

First, how cute is this? The little man fell asleep on the way home from church. It's hard being a baby. (that's the CD case he's got a firm grip on)

And then, Ewan wanted his picture taken with a drawing of his "secret cave" and a submarine. How this goes with the Bible story of praising God, I do not know.


Here is out "new" living room furniture! We got a sofa, loveseat, recliner, coffee table and 2 end tables off of craigslist. We paid what we probably would have paid for just a sofa. The set is in great condition and is only 3 or 4 months old. The recliner is the "new hottness" with the boys. We have to regulate the amount of time they sit there and how often they make the seat recline (I'm just trying to make the chair last longer than a week). Carina got the old couch-what an awesome bed for a dog! And the two other chairs that were in the living room are inow in the front sitting room wondering if I will keep them.



Here are "the bachelors". I see them several mornings a week when I go out to run. (that's right, I've started running again. I ususally run 3-4 days a week for about 30 minutes) I've seen them in our yard, our neighbor's yard and sleeping in the middle of the street! They crack me up with their quacking and waddling! They usually hang out together. I've taken several photos of the guys, I'm sure making Andy wonder why I am so obsessed with them. They are just ducks.
And that's it. Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: