Saturday, December 28, 2013

pics from my bday

In honor of my birthday, we like to go out to eat together as a family.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with the ones I love best.  This year, we went out on Sunday night, a couple days before my actual birthday.  It worked out since I had worked the past two night and didn't feel like thinking about what to prepare at home and we needed to make a run to the grocery store anyway.  It wasn't tough to choose what I wanted-mexican, and Cicero has a very nice restuarant that is perfect for our family. 

It's my birthday dinner, of course I took pictures.


Kinley did pretty well. She was entertained by what was going on around her and we brought some food for her to eat.

pretty sure Liam ate mostly chips and a couple chicken nuggets
 
 
 

And, here I am on my actual bday sporting 2 of my presents-Fred the tea holder and around my neck is the Tom Baker Dr. Who scarf.  Very cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: