Tuesday, December 31, 2013

our Christmas Day

Be prepared.  I'm posting a fair amount of pictures.....

I got home from work about 8:45am.  Per Andy, the kids had all been up since about 7am, including Kella, which is surprising since she usually likes to sleep until around 830-9.  Of course, they could not wait and stare at everything, so Andy let them open their stockings.  All the kids got a new movie, candy and then a little present.  These things kept them busy until I got home.  And, one of the boys took the initiative to sort the presents under the tree before I got there.  I'm pretty sure he just wanted to survey what his gifts looked like (Ewan).  I walked in the door and they were ready to go.  I managed to get my coat off, take the baby and sit down on the couch before the fun really started.

first round of present opening

Kella already has her princess dress and and is holding her new stuffed kitty


Cale sporting a new jacket.

Marcus got a stomp rocket thing from his cousins.

the princess and her new potato head

a couple shots of the living room, post presents
 
 

Ewan got his big Zurg toy to go with his Buzz toy from last year.  He was so excited! And, he knew he was getting one since as Ewan was rearranging gifts, Zurg started talking inside his pakage.
 

That's one big spatuala.

Aww.  Snuggled together, watching a movie.

Ewan's in heaven with all his new action figure people of all sizes.

Watching one of Cale's movies-Prince Caspian.
 
 

Tried to get a picture of me and the girlies.  

And, who can forget that this is Kinley's first Christmas!  I think she liked the fun, but I also think it was a little much for her.  Her naps that day were awful and then she finally took a good one late in the afternoon.  After that, she was much more plesant.  And, up late.

Kinley enjoying one of her toys by herself after the other kids went to bed.  It's hard when your siblings want to play with your things.

I have to say, this was a great Christmas.  The kids all liked their presents.  Santa prepared early this year and didn't feel so rushed as in years past.  Hopefully, we created some nice memories for the kids to remember.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: