Monday, December 30, 2013

our Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve got here too quickly, I have to say.  Luckily, Santa was prepared and had all the gifts wrapped and ready to go a day or two before hand.  That left us to enjoy time a little more. 

Some cheese and sausage snacks from my Aunt Claud on my new cutting board from my mom.  The kids tore into these like we hadn't fed them in several days.

Andy made dinner with Kella's helpg.

We rented a Wii game and movie for the kids to entertain them with for the evening.

love my Christmas lights and snowmen

I tried to get a nice picture of the tree with her lights on.  And, then I went to work-gotta do my share of the holidays.  I don't mind, though, because I know that I will get to be home in the morning to see my kids open gifts.

Santa Andy got the presents out and filled the stockings.  And, he was nice enough to get a picture of the presents under the tree.

...and then he took some pictures playing with the camera settings :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: