Thursday, December 9, 2010

our Christmas tree


Here's our Christmas tree! We finally were able to go out and get it last Saturday, in the snow. We just get our trees from Lowe's right now, although, maybe in the future we might actually go and cut down a tree. The boys helped decorate it, and I tried to get them to help make a paper chain for the tree. Cale and Ewan helped for part of it, and I did most of the rest. Many of the ornaments are ones that the boys have made in preschool/school. Nothing too fancy for us right now, although I do have some glass ornaments that I keep safe from little hands. Liam loves the tree and loves the ornaments. There are several ornaments that are little balls and those are his favorites. No worries, all the glass ornaments are way up high. I can't wait for Christmas morning and presents under the tree. Fun!

No comments: