Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas photo attempts 2010

Crazy! I just want 4 little boys to sit still long enough for me to get a picture of them to use on a Christmas card. I don't think that is too much to ask. Well, the best laid plans.... Anyway, I'm going to have to chose between one of the following photos.

This was the first picture. Maybe the best. All their heads are about even. But, I forgot to turn on the red-eye thing. I think I can edit that out.


Second photo. Wth the red-eye. Nice smiles on all the boys except Liam. Cale's head is a little back for me.



Well, Liam looks a little happier in this photo.

Ok, now the older boys are starting to get restless. Although, this is the "truest" example of how well my kids sit still.

One more chance. Thank you Marcus for that lovely face. I had to end here, because after this photo, Liam decided that he was done and burst into tears. Not too sure why. Maybe he was tired of the flash going off.
Well, that task is out of the way. Hopefully I can get these ordered and in the mail before Christmas. :-)

No comments: