Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Let's see what I'm thankful for this week....

1. A pantry full of food.
2. New batteries for our cordless mouse. Are you kidding? Who knew that was all it needed to work better!
3. My kids love the park and the library.
4. We started going to another park just for variety-it's so nice and shaded by trees-and different play equipment, too!
5. Marcus is riding his bike without training wheels!
6. I love that Andy thought it would be fun to get a new pet (aka Mr. Orange)! I thought I was the pet person around here...
7. Did I mention that I passed my nursing boards?:-)!!!!!
8. VBS is coming up next week. I'm thankful that we can help with it and are able to teach some of the classes.
9. I love our summer schedules. Andy has been off for most of July. August will be tough with the start of football.
10. Clean water. I love to drink it and I wish everyone in the world had access to a clean drinking supply.

Other people have things to be thankful for, too. Click on the clouds at the top of this message to find out!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Congratulations on passing your boards! That's awesome and quite an accomplishment!!!

mzzterry said...

Oh, I remember those days of the kids learning to ride without training wheels!! Good memories =). You have made a terrific list, sounds like things are going great for your family, what a blessing! Enjoy them this week!!

Trisha said...

Saw you on Ten Things... congrats on passing your boards!

Our Family! said...

What a wonderful list! Congratulations on passing your nursing boards. Yay, to Marcus for riding his bike without training wheels. I still remember when my two children rode without training wheels for the first time. Have a blessed week!

~ Amy

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

Congrats on passing your boards! How awesome!!! Its funny as i read your list, about your son losing the training wheels, i forgot to put on mine that my daughter started to ride a bike this week! See all the small things, thanks for making me smile and remember that! Have a great week! Enjoy the park!