Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

We went to Illinois last week so my list comes from things associtated with that trip...

1. I'm thankful for my kids' good behavior while they were at their grammy's house and during the drive back.
2. I'm thankful for family members who love my kids enough that they want to keep them for a few days.
3. I'm thankful for safe travel to Illinois and back.
4. I'm thankful for our portable DVD player-what a lifesaver for long car rides!
5. I'm thankful for the time we had to be with Andy's family.
6. I'm thankful that I got to see my nephew Xander (for the first time since Christmas).
7. I'm thankful for a van that runs and transports us with no problems.
8. I'm thankful that our dogs are good travelers in the car.
9. I'm thankful that we can afford to travel.
10. I'm thankful that our work schedules are such that we have more flexibility to plan trips-really, for the month of July, Andy is pretty much off work. Yet he still gets paid-very nice.

You can click on the picture of clouds above to take you to a blog where you can find other folks' thankful lists.

3 comments:

Our Family! said...

I'm glad to see that you all had fun and safe travels to, and from, Illinois. Portable DVD players certainly are lifesavers for long road trips!! Have a blessed week!

~ Amy

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

For a still very new Ten Things blogger, you really have the hang of this! Great list ~ I love all your thoughts about traveling!

Joy N. said...

Thanks for leaving a comment...made my day!
Wow, we have a lot in common. I have 3 boys too. I work in a hospital in OB, so I work with the PICU alot!
Take care.