Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meet Mr. Orange!

Here's our new kitten-Mr. Orange! Andy saw a "free kitten" sign on the way home from class on Thursday. He asked me about it b/c he thought the boys would like having a kitten and that a kitten would mix things up for our other cat. (The other day in the car Marcus was talking about getting a kitten. This is what I heard, "...a gray and white kitten and I will tickle its belly..."). So, on his way home from school on Friday, he stopped at the house and checked out the little guy. He called me at the boys' hair appt and I said "hey, do you think we should get the kitten" to which Andy replied "I already have, we're coming home now". I've always been partial to orange cats anyway :-) Mr. Orange fits in well-he sleeps, he eats, he tries to play with our other cat and the boys think it's very cool having such a little thing in our house.


Well, I didn't get a picture of Ewan and the kitten. But, I thought this one was just as cute!

No comments: