Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ten Things Thankful

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


Late, as always, here is my list for the week.... someday, I will post sooner. It's just a little hard since I'm working Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights.

1. I'm thankful that we had a nice trip to Chicago with the kids. They traveled pretty well for their ages and experiences.
2. I'm thankful for that portable DVD player again! I'm telling you-being stuck in traffic is a lot easier knowing the kids are entertained. Don't leave home without it!
3. I'm thankful that my NCLEX exam is over with. I took it today, and while I won't know the results for a few days, I'm glad the prep for it is done.
4. I'm thankful that Andy's class is almost over. His last day is tomorrow and I know he's glad he won't have to drive so far for awhile.
5. I'm thankful the weather we're having. It's hot and sticky (it is the midwest), but we get to play outside, or at the park every day.
6. I'm thankful for the opportunites to help at our church. I like to contribute to the different activities going on there.
7. I'm thankful that I have the time to help at our church.
8. I'm thankful for my babysitter that gets up super early to come watch my kids before I get home from work and so Andy can leave for school. I have her for another month before she goes back to college and I'm going to miss her.
9. I'm thankful for my friend who took time out of her family reunion last weekend to come let our dogs out while we were in Chicago. I'm also thankful (and I think she is too) that she did not get locked out of our house when she was chasing our cat in the garage.
10. I'm thankful for my niece Madalyn, who turns one next week. The only girl grandbaby on my side of the family.

To see other folks' thankful lists, click on the clouds at the top of this message. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Davies Family said...

I'm definitely thankful for portable DVD players too. How did our parents travel without them? Glad your test is over!