Monday, July 7, 2008

Marcus turns 5!

Today is Marcus's birthday, although he will tell you he's been 5 years old for a while. We will celebrate later today with another cake and a few more presents. Right now, Marcus and Cale are at a preschool fun day and Andy and Ewan are killing time in Kokomo until the fun day is over. I'm cooking the 3rd birthday cake and picking up the house. But, before I go back to cleaning, I wanted to share 5 things I love about Marcus-in honor of his 5th birthday:

1. Marcus, I love that you still play with my hair. I don't think you know you are doing it but, I'm pretty sure it relaxes you.

2. You are a big helper with your brothers and other younger kids. You are an especially good helper for our babysitters.

3. I love your imagination. You can take any television show and turn it into an interactive event.

4. You love to learn. You are excited to go to preschool, Sunday school, or to have Daddy or Mommy teach you something new.

5. You love to be active and play all kinds of sports. I love that you want to be up and moving around instead of sitting around. And, you're actually quite good at the sports you play!

So-Happy Birthday Marcus! I hope this is a great day for you!

No comments: