Wednesday, August 22, 2012

we made it!

The start of August was the start of two-a-days for Andy and his work.  It's kind of a rude awakening to go from basically not working at all for 2 months (minus the 10 days in Austin), to having to work 70+ hours a week for 2 weeks.  We survivied, again, as we do every year, and now we are on our "normal" schedule with Andy's work (although it is not you typical "normal" work schedule).  Those 2 weeks were tough to work for me, too, since I have to schedule myself around his time at work.  I'd like to thank my mom, Kim and Andy's mom for coming out on different days to watch the kiddos so I could work (and sleep the next morning).  Plus, I snagged another famous couch picture of the cousins, and they got to see each other one more time before school starts.  One day I'm going to put all these couch photos in an album and we will be able to flip through and see how big the cousins have gotten.  (Of course, Kella loved all the extra attention from the girls.)



Marie, Cassie, Kella, Savannah, Cale, Liam, Marcus and Ewan (on the floor)

No comments: