Thursday, August 9, 2012

blast from the past


I am in the slow process of going through the collection of SD cards I have for my cameras and uploading the photos to my online storage and then getting backup discs of the pictures.  My plan in the be able to clear all the memory space on the cards so I have lots of room for new pictures.  Since I haven't done this in a while, I have 6 cards to go through.  The other challenge is that some of the photo cards I have uploaded and I'm trying not to load things twice (which I have done).  Anyway, I found a couple videos on the card I was working on.  I can't upload those to photo storage, but I can upload them to blogger.  These are from early 2010 when Liam was still a baby.  I love seeing the kiddos a little younger than they are now (*sigh*).  Hope you have fun watching.






No comments: