Monday, July 9, 2012

Us @ 13

This is a belated anniversary post.  Our 13th anniversary was May 22nd.  It's taken me that long to get a photo of us.  Our day was packed full of exciting events.  We started our day with a trip to the dentist for the 4 boys and found out that 2 of them had 2 cavities a piece.  After the dentist, Andy decided that we should try out Liam in some underwear and start potty training.  Then, Andy left for a 2 hour bike ride with his friend, leaving me with I-will-not-sit-on-the-potty Liam.  Hmmm.  No worries, Liam's bladder was working fine.  I ending up cleaning up after him as he sat at the table for lunch.  Take two for the underwear which was a no-go after Liam almost soaked Andy (post-ride).  Diaper reapplied.  Then, it was off to work for Andy.  Spring is a busy time for him with sports.  I opted to make dinner at home and we enjoyed fajitas-I love Mexican food.  So, an eventful, family filled day.  And, I wouldn't have had it any other way.


I love this quote from Dr. Seuss...

"We are all a little weird and
Life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love."


No comments: