Sunday, July 1, 2012

June is over (sad face)

Holy smokes! June seems to have flown by. I know the days themselves sometimes moved slowly, but overall, the time went too fast.

We are trucking along on our summer bucket list. We have done a lot of reading for the reading program. I would like to be finished with it a week early so the boys can get all their prizes before we go to Michigan. The bible verses are coming along-they are up to "S", and I plan to add "T" tonight. We got to go to St. Louis and see some sites and visit my sister and her family. Marcus got to go to church camp and Cale spent some time in Decatur by himself. We also got to meet baby Everett and see my cousin get married. The boys have become seasoned car riders in the last month.

Coming up for July:
Marcus's 9th birthday!
Boyscout camp for Marcus and Andy
The Cousins' reunion north of Chicago
Michigan vacation
A trip to the Indiana dunes
Finish the reading program
Karate
Relaxing
Vacation bible school

Makes me tired and happy thinking about all we have planned!

Happy first of July!

No comments: