Wednesday, July 4, 2012

link to new pics of Liam and Kella

Monday, I had the "pleasure" of taking all the kids to the portrait studio to get Kella and (hopefully) Liam's pictures taken.  It went pretty well.  I got to apoligize to the lady taking the pictures for the tantrum that Liam threw last week when Andy took him to get pictures taken.  (clearly that did not go as planned)  She was able to get one picture of Liam and then he was done.  No worries, Kella needed her 1 year photo taken and she was happy to smile for the camera.  Mission accoplished and the link to the pictures is below. (I know Liam is not really smiling for his picture-he is say "cheese".  It may not be his best picture, but I will treasure it because I know he was cooperating and his beloved blankie is in the picture, too.  Sweet memories.)
http://www.myonlineportraits.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=d445a0ee-200b-43cc-94d0-5fd26802a1ad

No comments: