Wednesday, July 25, 2012

first, a house tour

Oh, I know you know that you are itching to see our large amount of vacation photos.  But, first, I am going to share these photos of the house.
This house had 8 bedrooms and 4 baths.  Plenty of room for our group of 7 adults and 8 kids.

kitchen, living and dining area

a play closet under the stairs-how cool is that!

the front porch

that's right, I took a picture of the washer and dryer-because I loved doing laundry with these (weird, maybe)

This is the apartment behind the garage.  It had three bedrooms and a bathroom.  Bitsy and here family stayed here.

The boys slept in this room.

Andy and I had this room with beds to spare.

A panoramic shot of the master.

Even Kella got her own room.

A weird looking wooden chair.  Liam called the animals puppies.  I think they are supposed to be bears.

No comments: