Saturday, September 27, 2014

fall + preschooler = apple orchard field trip

I do not know how many times we have been on the apple orchard field trip.  Andy, I know, has been on the trip much more than me and could probably give the tour himself.  This year, I had the privilege of taking Kella and Kinley with the preschool class.  It was a lovely weather day, which made the trip much more enjoyable.
"Hi.  My name is Kinley.  I like to eat dirt."

"I also like to eat rocks.  I also like to cry when my mom takes the rocks away."

Kella got to ride around the orchard.

I killed time with Kinley by messing with the manual settings on my camera again.

I think she found another rock.

Kella got to pick an apple.


I got some Matsu apples, local honey and unpastuerized cider.  I also scored an apple slushie that Kella commandeered.  Delicious.  

Till next year, apple orchard!


No comments: