Friday, September 26, 2014

around the house

just sitting here, forcing the boys to stay inside until 8am.  That will give them about 15 minutes to tear around outside like fools before the bus comes.  I actually have time, right now, to upload pics from my camera to the computer. = photos to share here.  I've been trying to play around with the manual settings on the camera.  I figure, since I've had the camera for almost 2 years, maybe I should learn how to work some more of the buttons.

Nothing really on tap for today.  Andy is working a cycling event this morning.  I will be home with the girls, probably attempting to clean something (me, not the girls).  I think I will order a new phone for myself today since my relic (iphone 3) bit the dust a few weeks ago and living in a bag of rice has not revived it.

We have 1 soccer practice tonight (Ewan's).  The last one of Heights' rec league.  Cale, Ewan and Liam all have their last game on Saturday and then we rush off to the first of 2 games that Marcus has that afternoon.  Marcus has 2 more weeks of soccer after this for tournaments.  And, travel basketball tryouts are Monday and Tuesday.  We won't have down time for long.

just a superhero swinging.  a daily occurance to have a masked child running around.

a great close-up of Liam

"Hi. My name is Kinley and I like to eat chalk."


a little bit over-exposed.  the kids built a camp in the yard.

Princess Batgirl-Kella armed and dangerous

Grammy Pammy came last week to see everyone.  The kids were excited.  Princess Kella liked having a buddy.  And, Grammy brought zucchini bread.  Awesome!

So, we were able to get most of the kids in the picture.  You-know-who was too cranky to pose.  I think 5 out of 6 is pretty good.

Here's to a great Friday!

No comments: