Friday, March 22, 2013

the very last catch-up basketball post, I promise

Okay, this is it for basketball photos.  These are from one of Cale's basketball games.  The only reason I am sharing these is because I am excited that I actually got some action shots of Cale.  It's not everyday that I can figure out the best settings on the camera for taking pictures.  So, enjoy these last pics from basketball, until next year!
Of course, we have pictures of some of Cale's fans.



Cale, stealing the ball, one of his favorite things to do.

The team, getting instructions from the coach.

Dribbling in for a basket.

The boys asked for long socks for basketball.  Of course, they asked for them with, like, 3 games left in the season.  Their awesome mother went out and found some with the help of the sporting goods store man.  The boys loved the socks.  They still do.  Ewan, especially, wears his as often as he can. 

No comments: