Tuesday, March 19, 2013

our Ewan

I have two pictures to share of Ewan to show what a neat little guy he is.  The first is Ewan on career dress-up day.  Ewan wanted to be a "business man".  His choice surprised me.  I expected a more exotic career from Ewan, who has an incredible imagination.  We asked Ewan why he chose "business man" as his career.  Ewan said it was so that he could fire everyone!  That's my boy.  He spent the morning firing his brothers and then went to school and fired his teacher.  He had a good time.

Then, there is Ewan the pretzel boy.  He has always been very flexible and he was in gymnastics for a while. This is a picture that I took of Ewan while he was watching tv.  I don't even think he knew that he was folding himself into some intricate pretzel shape.  

No comments: