Saturday, December 26, 2009

Preschool Christmas program 2009

The preschool Christmas program was last, last Thursday the 17th. I was able to leave Liam with our sitter and take the other boys (Andy had a basketball game). Cale and Ewan were willing to perform and had no problems being up on stage. Of course, most of the time, it was the teachers singing the songs while the kids kind of did some hand motions. It's all for the parents, I know. After the performance, the kids feasted on cookies, ran around the gym and got to meet Santa (again). The parents grabbed a cookie or two and got loaded up with all their children's projects the teachers had been hoarding, along with extra treats for the students for Christmas. My hands were full! The ride home consisted of eating some candy and threats from mommy to not eat any more candy! I recorded Cale and Ewan's classess performing on my camera. I don't know why, but Ewan's class video did not upload to picassa. It's still on my camera, so any grammy that wants to see it still can when they visit. I also took some pictures of the boys and Santa. Your guess is as good as mine as to where they are. I thought I uploaded those, I guess not. Happy viewing!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pR0FhaGwtUPpFMqcIUkBig?feat=directlink
this link will take you to a video of Cale's class singing in the program. Cale was excited to see that I was filming him perform.


http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BhxEjT-1W6TepK452Ps31Q?feat=directlink
this link will take you to a video clip from the program of all the classes singing together at the end. Cale sang the songs and Ewan just seemed facinated by the kids around him.

No comments: