Sunday, December 27, 2009

Liam is 8 months old!

Our little man was 8 months old on Christmas Eve! He had a fun Christmas and got to see all his cousins. I managed to get a photo of Liam with Abbie, who is 3 months older than he is. As an 8th month old, Liam is an excellent crawler and is pulling himself up to stand with the help of furniture, fingers, etc. (And, actually today, I saw him STAND UP!!! on his own from a sitting position. It lasted all of one second and then he sat back down.) Liam is also working on feeding himself lots of cheerios. Don't worry, if he misses his mouth the first time, later he might find the ones on the floor I missed while sweeping. He loves his brothers and the boys like to "play" with him and try to get him to smile. What can I say-Andy and I say all the time how easy Liam is! It's true!

No comments: