Thursday, April 16, 2015

a girl and her dog

Ponyo has been a member of the family for almost 6 months now.  While the cats are yearning for days past when there was no dog, or even before that, when we had old dogs that didn't care....the kids love having Ponyo.  I'm not going to lie-it is almost a daily struggle for the boys to have a good attitude about taking the dog out to potty-she needs to be on a leash or will just take off and run.  And, sometimes, the boys would rather lay around and not play when Ponyo is ready for some fun.  But, I think it's a good experience for them and they do love her.  

Most of Ponyo's days consist of hanging out with the girls.  She is very tolerant to being pet and laid on as these pictures show.  I think Ponyo even fell asleep in the chair laying like this.  She just wanted some cuddle time with Kella.




And just for fun....Marcus brought home his trombone and some new music for a concert they will do in May.  He was super-excited and wanted to play the music right. then.  I can count on one hand the amount of times I have heard Marcus practice his trombone at home.  So, anyway, some of the kids sat down to listen.  Or, I made them, I'm not too sure. 

                                     

No comments: