Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Year's Resolution stuff

It's almost the end of January.  It's about time for me to post my resolution-y stuff for 2015.

1. Finish projects-this worked well last year.  I got caught up on finishing several scrapbooks.  I actually just finished Liam's preschool scrapbook.  I just have to buy the book to put the pages in. I have more books to do.  Also, the stairwell and upstairs hallway finally got painted.  Goal is to change out the flooring downstairs.  This is the year.
2.  Hang some pictures up.  Our walls are still pretty bear every after living here for 7 years. My goal is to hang up one thing a month, at least.  Already met my January goal with hanging up these handprint tiles by the boys' room.  They are from helping in the kids' kindergarten classes.  I left room for one for Liam at the bottom.  I just glued on a picture hanger sawtooth thing on the back with some silicone glue.  Let them dry for a day or so and hung them up. So far, they've stayed up.

3.  Take more pictures.  The above picture is the first one I've taken with my camera since over Christmas break.  Shame on me. I do take some on my phone.  But those are not as easy to upload.

4.  Eat better, exercise more, read more.  blah, blah, blah.  Ongoing goals that I think we did better on last year.  And it's always exciting to be recharged by the start of the new year.



No comments: