Tuesday, January 6, 2015

and that wraps up birthdays for 2014

My birthday was the last birthday of the year for our family.  We get a 4 month break now (well, less than that now) until Andy's birthday.

This birthday came in the middle of a week of sickness and work.  All the kids were sick that week with fevers, I didn't feel well either, there were still practices for the healthy kids and I worked 4 days that week.  We still managed to make time for some cake.

Me and my cake, made by Andy.  Thank you boys for the rabbit ears.  I'm sporting a new hat that Andy found for me.

Kella, modeling my new oven mit.

birthday pic with the hubs.  I have my new scarf on that Andy got me.  He also got me (us) a new teapot. Yea!

Liam needed to be in on the love.

Nice and simple,  It's what I like.  So thankful for another year.

No comments: