Friday, June 14, 2013

Photos from camp, day 2

Andy was kind enough to text some more pictures of the boys from camp. Really, most of them are action shots of Cale. It sounds like the boys are having a blast and I know tonight, that Andy and Marcus are sleeping with the other Webelos out in the open instead of in tents.
Cale in the center of the picture. This is a life size game of foosball.

Apparently, this is Marcus rising off in a wagon. I guess he was gone all day. I have no other pics of him.

Cale on an orienteering hunt. Andy said the directions basically lead the boys in a large circle. They didn't catch on till near the end.

Cale pointing the way. 

The group of orienteers.

Cale bb shooting. He had some trouble aiming until the instructor gave Jim safety glasses that covered one eye. I guess that Cale was having a hard time closing one eye so he could aim his shots.

They come back tomorrow! I will be happy to have my family back together and to hear some of their camp stories.

No comments: