Friday, June 14, 2013

Kinley, 2 weeks

Kinley is 2 weeks old today. Two weeks already! She is doing great and I bet she is back up to her birth weight. She has some periods of awake time that make her brothers happy. Kinley will just look around for a while and then decide that since she is awake, she must be hungry. She gets fed a lot :-). Her longer naps still seem to be during the day. At night, we can get three hours of sleep in a row by giving her a bottle in the wee hours of the morning. It's sad that I get excited for 3 straight hours of sleep. I said that its a good thing I work nights and can survive off minimal sleep. And, since Andy's been gone to camp. I realize that I can handle Kinley at night by myself. (Although, I would much rather have Andy's help to fall back on) Kinley's sleep  routine at night (for the past two nights) is to sleep for a while in her bouncy chair next to me in bed and then, after her bottle, to sleep on her crib. Can't say for how long this routine will continue.  We are just enjoying our little baby time. She really is precious and I'm thankful she's ours!

No comments: