Monday, June 10, 2013

Ewan's last tee-ball game

We did other things this past week, too, besides taking care of new Kinley.  Ewan had his last 2 tee-ball games of the season this week.  Grammy Pammy got to see the first one, which was nice, because I don't think she had gotten to see Ewan play.  Then, for the last one, Andy and I got to go, along with Kella and Kinley.  It was so nice and sunny out, a perfect day for a game.

This game, Ewan was in the short-stop position. 

Kella cheered him on.

Both times up to bat, Ewan had hits-no hitting off the tee for him!

At the end of the game, as each kid got their trophy, the coach had the run the bases one last time and slide into home.  Ewan liked to slide in on his knees.

Team photo (Ewan is bottom, left)

Silly faces

Ewan and his trophy.  He is always so excited to get one.  I know it's because his brothers have been collecting them for a little longer than he has been able to.  I think Ewan had fun.  I don't know if this will be an every spring sport or not, but I'm thankful he had the opportunity to learn a sport.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: