Friday, February 11, 2011

an uneventful week update

This week has been nice because nothing new or exciting has happened. The boys have gone to school/preschool. We've been to our basketball and gymnastics classes. Homework has been done. School valentines have been addressed. Playing. Eating. Sleeping. Nice.

I am eagerly awaiting the warmer temps predicted to start arriving tomorrow. I can't wait for Andy to be able to chip away the rest of the ice in the driveway and on the sidewalk. Temps in the 50's next week sounds like a heat wave to me! I bet I have a few of the windows cracked to air out the house.

Looking ahead, Marcus and Cale each have 2 more basketball games and then they are done for the season. I have not signed them up for any new sport. It looks like the next local sport is baseball/t-ball and I think it is way too competitive (re: parents take it too seriously). I'm thinking we will take a break and then sign up for swim lessons again. They all need to learn. Ewan will probably do gymnastics for another 2 sessions, seeing us through to the end of the school year. His instructor said that after this next session (Feb-the beginning of April), Ewan can move up to the next class. He really is learning something!

Andy is done with girls basketball after a tough loss on Wednesday. He just has boys basketball left for his winter sports and then will start with the spring ones.

That's it. See how nice it's been? I'm hoping to have time for a Menards run today with Andy to look for a closet door for Liam's room. Our first project of the year will be finished soon.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: