Saturday, February 5, 2011

lysolling the house is not working out for me


We have been fortunate not to have been hit hard with illness this winter. Some upper respirtory stuff, some low grade temps, some stomach bugs. It's just annoying little things that make me have to wash all the bedclothes and wipes down everything with cleaner/wipes. Last week, I'm pretty sure I had some kind of mild flu thing. This week, I think poor Liam has the same thing. Temps of 101-102, hot, whiney (who wouldn't be) shakey (with chills). Tylenol and ibuprofen are his new friends and he is getting them around the clock. Last night, he woke up for some more and to watch an episode of House Hunters International with me (they picked the first house). Poor little man, you can tell he feels like junk. Being sick hasn't hurt his appetite though, or kept him off his milk. It just makes him want to be held all the time. :-(

No comments: