Saturday, April 3, 2010

we must be crazy!

On a slightly thought out whim, we have gotten the boys some fish! Actually, we got them each a betta fish. This was going to be their Easter gift, but the bunny has something else exciting for them tomorrow. I used to have a lot of fish (a lot of fish), and I remember bettas as being especially hard to kill. We thought these would be a great first fish for the boys. Well, they were all excited, Cale was thrilled and only Ewan's betta has been dropped (it was safe in its little travel cup and looks okay). The cats have discovered them, too, and the fish have been moved from the table to the bookcase for safety (although, the Anna Kitty is still keeping a close eye on them). I think the boys like having something to call their "own" pet.


The three "little men" all in a row.


Cale named his fish "Z" (after a Mii character from the Wii) and Marcus said his was named "Flash"


Not too sure what Ewan's betta's name is. When I asked him, he said "I have to take a bath with it because it's swimming with me." I was a little concerned for the fish's safety. No worries, the fish was in it's container.

No comments: