Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Liam's 12 month check up


In other news, I took Liam to the doctor today for his 12 month check up. Dr. Mazurek was happy to see him and Cale and Ewan. Liam enjoyed the visit until he got his shots. And, really, it wasn't getting stuck that upset him, it was getting held down so he wouldn't fidget. He stopped crying as soon as I picked him up. Of course, Liam got weighed and measured, and here are the results:
height 32 1/4 inches (97th percentile), weight 24 pounds 9.5 ounces (80th percentile)
Compared to the brothers....
Marcus: H 31 inches W 25 pounds 8 ounces
Cale: H 31 1/2 inches W 25 pounds 5 ounces
Ewan: H 31 3/4 inches W 25 pounds 1 ounce
It's kind of fun to see the differences between the boys. As I was typing this out, I was surprised to see that Liam is actually the "lightest" of all the boys at this age (he definitely doesn't feel like it!). In my mind, they are all the same size :-)

No comments: