Tuesday, April 27, 2010

????

My dryer has decided to stop drying my clothes. It doesn't even try to make them hot. We knew it would happen eventually since the dryer is probably over 10 years old and we are its third owners. So, now I'm on the hunt for a new or "new" dryer. My problem is that I am torn between hunting for a good deal on craigslist, or just going to Lowe's to buy a new dryer. Looking through some of the listings, I might be able to score a washer/dryer pair off craigslist for the same price, or less, than a new dryer by itself. But then I think about the time involved in looking for good used ones, and setting up a time to see them, and what if the person who got there before you wants it-then you have to start back over! Lowe's is looking really good right now, since they will deliver for free and take the old one out. And, I could get a dryer way faster than searching craigslist. I'm so torn. I want to save money, but I don't have a lot of space to hang wet clothes to dry....
And, Andy is letting me decide what to do. I guess because I do the laundry and he really doesn't care too much. Although, he did say he would rather have a new one.

??????

No comments: