Wednesday, February 24, 2010

stuff in Liam's world

Should I be happy to say that Liam has found a favorite video? He is loving Baby Einstein's Baby Newton (or as we call it-Baby Shapes). This is the only one of our moderate-sized Baby Einstein collection that he has any interest in. I'm not too sure if it's the puppets, animation, or the awesome music :-), but he will actually sit and watch almost the whole thing, which give me time to get dinner ready, clean up, etc. And, as you can see from the photo, Liam's not the only one who likes this video...


Liam has mastered the stairs. What I mean is, that Liam has found the stairs and has figured out how to climb up them. He's a fast little guy, too, so now we have a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. (I got the gate the day I asked, "Where is Liam?" and Marcus replied, "He's going up the stairs." And, holy cow!, Liam was halfway up the stairs headed toward the landing! I bought the gate that evening.) He doesn't seem to mind that we have barred his way. I guess to him, it's just something new to pull himself up on.

No comments: