Saturday, February 13, 2010

pampers points

I like that on facebook you can see what other people are "fans" of. Well, someone was a fan of a site called Money Saving Mom. It sounded cool and I was drawn to the word "saving", so I decided to be a fan too. Well, now I look forward to the notifications from this site for different deals and free sample requests. One of the things I just got done doing was entering a bunch of Pampers points listed on the Money Saving Mom website. Maybe you aren't aware, but these points from the diapers can be "cashed in" for free stuff! Last year, the points I was hoarding went towards $50 in Starbucks gift cards. Pretty cool. This year, I'm planning on spending some of the points on free photos from Snapfish (still working on Ewan's 1st year scrapbook and photo album). Before I toss the list of codes, I thought I'd share them with anyone else passing through who is interested. I got 150 points from these:
(the codes were written in all caps, but I typed them in lower case and they were accepted)

xkcmyxfvd96vxvk
ohamandaawgtg08
justbecause2009
gratuit89102009
growwithvillage
welcome2village
welcome2gtg2010
jointhefungtg09
startearningnow
thriftymommygtg
gtgplay2usa2010

happy saving!

No comments: