Thursday, February 4, 2010

the ladies man


Look out everyone! The ladies have a thing for Cale! And, Cale likes taking care of them, too!

We were buying valentine's cards for the Vday parties next week and Cale said, "Um, I think I need to get a little something extra for my girlfriends."

"Really, who are your girlfriends Cale?"

"Um, Jessalyn, Anna, Betsy, Alexandra." (ok, well these are all the girls in his preschool class)

I told his preschool teacher about this, because I thought it was cute/funny, and she said that the girls like to have him sit next to them during the end-of-the-day song. They hold hands during this song, and the girls want to hold hands with Cale and Nathaniel. While Nathaniel is more "here I come girls", Cale is more reserved, but Mrs. Andrea can tell he still likes the attention.

Then, today at the library, a little girl was complaining because she didn't have a chair at the lego table. Cale stepped in and said, "Here little girl. Here is a chair for you." She sat down in the chair and said "Thank you". Cale said, "Let me push you in. There you go." It was so cute! Cale had this very satisfied look on his face, like he knew he had taken care of a problem and everything was okay now. What a ladies man!

No comments: