Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In other news...


Weather permitting, Marcus will have a full day of school today! Starting last week, he has missed 3 days from snow and has had several 2 hour delays. They even had school on Presidents' Day to make up for a snow day. Last week, he was so bored, we started printing out math worksheets for him to do. Thank goodness for the internet! Marcus is trying to be a "Math Champion". I'm not sure if this is a title he can earn in his class, or one that is made-up, but I think it means someone who can add "harder" math problems, like double-digits and carrying.
Cale is on the right team in soccer. He didn't have a problem switching or anything. Their games were good on Saturday. Marcus is playing with a lot of 8 year olds, which is fine, since he is as tall or taller than they are. I think his team won, but I don't know if Cale's did. Really, I'm just cheering when the kids kick the ball in the right direction.
Ewan (and Cale) are getting colds :-(. Poor Ewan, his eyes were all watery this morning and he sounds all conjesty (probably a made-up word, but I like to use it). I think he is actually napping right now, which is how you know that he isn't feeling great.
Liam still has this cold thing. I'm sure it's some kind of virus that just has to run its course. Liam has gotten use to having his nose suctioned with the bulb syringe that he just lays there and doesn't fight with you when you do it. Good news-his second top tooth poked through yesterday and he is going from a squat to stand independently, no first steps yet, but we think soon (just recording this for the baby book I don't have yet).
Now that you're up to date on our happenings-have a great day!

No comments: