Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An update

Just to update those who might be wondering, Andy went out and bought a new-er minivan today while I drove the boys to preschool and went grocery shopping (finally-Andy gave the boys PB & J raisin toast for breakfast because we were out of cereal, milk, eggs, butter...coffee too, which I forgot to get-ooo my head is hurting right now). I haven't seen it yet, but the van's a red! Dodge caravan 2003, I think. Our next step will be to find some sympathetic junkyard to take our other minivan off our hands for us.

Marcus seems to be doing fine. No complaints of sore throat, no fever, nothing that I can see down his throat. So, I guess that's that.

Also, yesterday was my final class at IUK. It seems weird to think of not going back to school for class next week. For a while, I've always had the mindset of "now this [project, paper, test] is done, what's next?" I won't have that preoccupation any more (or at least for a lwhile-I could see myself doing grad school at some point). Graduation is officially next Tuesday morning but I am not going. It seems like such a scam to have to pay $50 for a cap and gown. And, I already had the graduation experience at Millikin, so, no thank you to this one.

No comments: