Saturday, April 5, 2008

Too stinkin' cute!

Ewan just cracks me up! I love that he loves to have his photo taken. There are some words he says very clearly, and one of them is "cheese" when he gets his picture taken. This word has the added bonus of getting him food (cheese) when he so desires it.


The weather was so nice today that we took the boys outside, down to the cul-de-sac, to play "hockey". They got to play "baseball" with a couple of kids that were already down there. I know they enjoyed it, and we got to meet another family in the neighbourhood. (This brings the total # of families we know to = 4-seems low, probably something to work on...)

I'm almost done with school. I finish my management clinical on Tuesday. I have 3 projects left, one for each class. But, it's pretty smooth sailing from here until May. The teachers know that we students have pretty much checked out as far as attentiveness in the classroom. Andy starts classes in May, right after I finish. I think the plan is for him to go to Ball State, in Muncie, to finish the prereqs he needs to apply to medical school. He had planned to take them at IUPUI (IU-Purdue Indpls), but the class he needed was full. Ball St. isn't too far away, just in the opposite direction. Those are the plans right now, of course, subject to change.

2 comments:

Davies Family said...

I love your red-headed boys--too cute!! And, congrats on being almost finished with nursing school! Best wishes to Andy on med school. Brett graduated last year and now is a lowly intern. It's a long road...holler if you need a pep talk in the middle!:) Thanks for saying hi! Stacy :)

Laura said...

Wow! 3 red-headed boys! They are so cute. Good to hear from you!