Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Andy, part 1

It's no secret, today Andy turns 30. The big 3-0. And my present to him on this fine day, by request, was to let him sleep in until 9am. That was tough, since I am not a morning person. But, for special occasions like birthdays, I can be flexible.

He enjoyed his extra nap time.

We loaded up the kids and took them to Deals, a dollar store, where they could pick out what they thought Daddy would like for his birthday. As you can see, Daddy apparently wanted an assortment of firearms (and a glitter baton).

The boys had worked out an arrangement in which Daddy would open the present and then share the gift with them.

So far, the day has been good. I am waiting for the grocer in town to call me and let me know that the pie Andy wanted is in. I would love to bake him one, but, I think it will taste better if someone elso made it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: