Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things happening today






That's right! Today was IUK's graduation. I checked my online transcript to make sure my degree was now listed-it was (let me say that the degree was not listed last night and I was a little nervous that I had forgotten to take a class or something and wouldn't get my degree). I graduated "with distinction" which I assume is kind of like "with honors".


Instead of going to graduation, we had an appointment for the Nielson Media people to come out and hook up instruments to our televisions so they can monitor what programs we watch. We think this will be fun, and finally a way for those under-viewed tv shows (which are usually the ones we like) to get the attention they deserve. Although, we did tell the installer "they'll see we watch a lot of Disney and Nickelodeon".



No comments: