Saturday, May 24, 2008

2 things I love...

1. My boys' love of wrist bands. Marcus and Cale have them on every day and we have a stash to rotate through so I can keep the wrist bands clean. Ewan likes them too, mostly b/c his big brothers wear them. The wrist bands are usually the source of their super-powers and are used to fight the bad guys on the Power Ranger videos. Although, if you ask Marcus why he wears them, he just says, "Because I do."

In this photo, Cale has on 7 wrist bands. He wore them all day.

2. Our preschool. I love that they give all their graduates a Bible with their name on it for graduation. And, it's not a little kids Bible-it's the grown-up version for them to treasure and read from when they're ready. I also loved that they gave each of the graduates a specific award. Marcus's was that he remembers all the prayer requests when it's his turn to say the prayer. How sweet is that! His teacher said that Marcus has a kind heart!


No comments: