Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Year's Res-finishing projects-Feb.




Well, February has come and gone.  It's time to look back and hold myself accountable to my resolution to finish projects.  I had 4 things on my list to do for the month of February and I got none of them done.  Awesome.  I did get Kinley's picture taken which was a catch-up from January, so that is now done.  

Also, I am working on the wall hanging collection for the front room.  I have most of the frames purchased and painted.  The prints are looking so cute in them as you can see from this photo of a couple of them.  Even after all the pics are framed, though, I will be waiting for the floor and trim to be finished in that room.  I need to move the pew back over to the wall it will share with the pictures so I can map out a layout.  
So, for March, I will not add any new projects.  I still need to complete

Jet pack
These felt jet packs that I have been working on since last fall,  I have all the supplies.  the bottles are painted.  I seriously just need to cut out the rest of the felt and put the packs together.  Curse you, pinterest, I should have never pinned this project.  Now, I don't want to throw out my progress, although I'm not too sure who will wear these when I'm done.  

Also, still need to schedule checkups for the grown people in the house for bodies and eyes.  

Need to finalize spring break plans since that is coming up at the end of the month.

Still working on scrapbooking, but that is an always project.

Here's to resolutions!

No comments: